Expected back-in-stock between August 26th and September 3rd.
A first-of-its-kind input device designed for expressive and precise control of 2D and 3D interactions. Requires Monogram Core module for functionality.
Pressure Sensitive Disc
- Tilt for expressive and confident control in X/Y directions. Individually assign functions to X and Y axis
- Monogram M3D™: patent-pending sensing technology detects sub-millimeter disc deflection and is resistant to dust and debris, where trackballs require cleaning
- Ergonomic hand position: low-profile height and no more trackball flicking
- X and Y axis individually assignable functions
- Adjustable sensitivity and range
- Flexible setups: combine multiple Orbiters or just use one for quick edits on set
- Portable: easily take apart and take with you
- Max. dimensions: 90 x 90 x 26 mm
Infinite Encoder Ring
- 68mm (2.7”) diameter ring: designed for fine adjustments and smooth scrolling
- High resolution optical encoder
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Internal 47mm industrial-grade ball bearing: weighted, smooth and oil-damped feel (yes we know it’s overkill)
- Video editing: color wheels, jog & timeline navigation, clip position, animation
- Photo editing: dual temp/tint, dual hue/saturation, crop, straighten, transform
- Music production: dual expression/modulation, dual frequency/resonance
Free shipping to most regions on orders over $348. Ships within 1 week, delivered within 2-3 weeks.